VIP Header

VIP Header

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

VIP Special Projects

Hi Volunteers,

First, let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Ellery Marks, and I am the current director for Special Projects. I was a coordinator for Special Projects for the last two semesters, and I'm very excited to be the director this semester. 

We have a lot of exciting projects coming up that I will let you know about as the time comes closer. What's neat about this project is that we can do any project that we're interested in, so if you have any ideas for future projects, feel free to let me know. 

Speaking of projects, Orpheum Children's Museum is in need of volunteers for their Lego Club and Girls Do Science Club

Lego Club meets on Sundays, usually from 3-4:30 pm

Girls Do Science Club meets on Mondays at 3:15 pm

We may have the opportunity to help out with Lego Club soon, but if you would like to volunteer with either of these clubs weekly, email Katie Hicks at orpheumkids.education@gmail.com

Questions or comments email:
vip.special.projects@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment