VIP Header

VIP Header

Sunday, February 3, 2013

VIP Arts Outreach

Marie Zhang-
Want to help teach Japanese culture to kids? This project will include assisting in drawing, language, and other cultural lessons. Please e-mail me ASAP if you are interested.

Also, I am trying to set up a project with the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club, however, in order for it to work out, I need YOUR help! I am looking for coordinators to lead this event on Wednesdays from 4-5pm. You will be doing arts and crafts with kids, so this is a great and fun opportunity!!! Even if you can not do this weekly, we can work something out. Let me know if you are interested in working with kids and making a difference in their lives!

Email vip.arts.outreach@gmail.com for any questions & concerns 

No comments:

Post a Comment